Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Pep's resting anyone, I reckon he sees this as the more important of the two games. If anyone is missing they're either not fit or he's got a tactical reason. Maybe he sees pace as the way to beat their right-back so has left Jack out? We'll find out in a bit anyway.

I think Gvardiol will be on the bench. Can understand not throwing him straight in to an away game after only a few days of training, settling into a new country etc. Guessing this’ll be the team from the early leaks, which should have more than enough to beat Burnley:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Lewis
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
I love Rico in midfield, and good at right back, but never convinced at left-back. Let's hope we smooth sail...

Doubt Pep's resting anyone, I reckon he sees this as the more important of the two games. If anyone is missing they're either not fit or he's got a tactical reason. Maybe he sees pace as the way to beat their right-back so has left Jack out? We'll find out in a bit anyway.
No way. You rarely get a chance to win the Super Cup. We need to win on Wednesday.

Maybe Laporte starts? As he’s better than Ake at playing out from the back especially with Burnley’s press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.