Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Fuck me! Just back. Has anyone every been in the royal dyche pub in Burnley?

Good god! Feel like I have just been on the moon.

Well done city. Tense that.

Still think some twists and turns yet.

Didn’t watch the game as was at work
Haven’t read much about the game as it really doesn’t matter

But seeing us grab another win under such incredible pressure is unbelievable. Everything outside of our control felt against us today and I’ve not felt as nervous for a long time.

Not that they will care, but I am so proud of this team. 12 consecutive wins to stay 1 point ahead when a draw could have ended our hopes is so much pressure. But to continue performing under that and keep winning. Every few days when our opponents get more time for rest and preparation. I’m still just thankful to be a part of it and watch my club in this position

Anyone have any idea what was going on when Zinchenko got a talking to off the ref in the second half. The incompetent twats at sky weren't focusing on it, and the commentators didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. Lasted about two minutes altogether and me and my mate wondered if a fan had come on the pitch?.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=341400.14080

They must think Newcastle and wolves are already sewn up if you read this shit lol

Here are a few beauts:

"I predict similar campaigns for us and city next year, the only difference being we batter them home and away. Probably win the league by 6 points."

"It’s a shame the game isn’t at lunch time today, but City usually luck out on the timing of everything"

"You can't just assemble a money-bought footballing 'brand' and expect the media to wank themselves silly over the [almost predictable] results of that project"

"If it does happen from here it will feel even greater given the odds we’re up against"

"West Ham at home when they got given a penalty for a dive."

"American Pie (stopped by Chicory Tip), Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields (stopped by Englebert Humperdinck), Vienna (stopped by Joe Dolce), Smells like teen spirit (stopped by Elton John and George Michael), Wonderwall (stopped by Robson and Jerome) all failed to top the charts but we know which songs we remember."

"Just read that Ben Mee is a life long City fan. Let's hope he doesn't decide to have bad game tomorrow" (if Scouse fans were smart enough to do irony, it would actually be brilliant)

Then the piece de resistance:

"I'm bored so was thinking about ranking which teams I'd want to play City in these last 3 games in order of most to least other than ourselves of course! Agree or disagree?

1) Chelsea
2) Spurs
3) Wolves
4) Arsenal
5) Southampton
6) Leicester
7) Newcastle
cool.gif
Burnley
9) Palace
10) United
11) West Ham
12) Watford
13) Bournemouth
14) Brighton
15) Cardiff
16) Fulham
17) Huddersfield
18) Everton

So 2 in the top 8 isn't too bad. Brighton would rise a few places if they needed a win to stay up last day."

The dumb fuck hasnt realized that their final 2 opponents are higher in his so-called table

All this bollocks about Dyche makes me laugh , they have been in the premier league for three consecutive years and next year will be four , have earned a shit load of money yet play football that wouldn’t be out of place on a Sunday morning .
They were utter wank, they really were, we should've demolished them .

Oh and one more absolute masterpiece:

"And remember this above all: City wont give a shit about their treble. They covet the CL. That PL trophy will be quietly sneered at; it's already considered a trinket by them, incidental to their main ambition. So even if we fail to win it, console yourselves with the knowledge that it means absolutely nothing to them."

Soak it in, haters will never recover from a back to back in spite of all the odds, injuries, refereeing decisions & parked buses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.