Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Thought the big fat twat refereeing let Burnley hack us about a bit, and how that lino on the near side missed that corner for us near the end is a mystery - needs his eyes testing.

Nothing for VAR to shit on us with, that is the way to do it City.

Who were the commentary team, Ian Dury and the Blockhead?
Christ, that Jim Beglin should be put out to grass/ put up against a wall (delete as appropriate). It's clear he used to be a Liverpool player, completely ignored the thuggery from the farmers' labourers against us and only gave us credit for the performance through gritted teeth. I spent half the match shouting at the screen over one inane comment after another, and the other half trying to calm down, la.

Good to see Dyche for once accepting that we were just simply better than them, no mention of money. Pleasant change.

Pep got that completely wrong, he thought something was being insinuated in the question but it was really quite an innocent question and was one of praise for Rodri. But Pep went defensive as he misunderstood what he was getting at.

who gives a fuck he has had from all fronts since he put Ferna at the back it’s about time he gave something back

there was a 'togetherness' that's been missing of late, work-rate excellent, just a bit disappointed with Raz, seems miles away from his best..........

Said in the pre match thread this was a test of character...well....test truly passed with flying colours!

Great performance

Special mention to amazon tonight, I thought their coverage was excellent.

I’m hoping they acquire all the pl rights & pay only 1 subscription.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.