Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

the key tonight is we played as a team from back to front everybody worked there socks off, when you find it hard to pick the man of the match then its shows we was a team tonight. yes rodri played very well but you could have picked 5 or 6 and still find you missed somebody out so the whole team should take it

also very impressed with angelino tonight his best game in a city shirt by a mile, but like i said its a team sport and when you see it working and players giving 100% its a joy
burnley away is the hardest away game for anybody in this league but in a very cold December night at 8.15pm well you have to be right up for it and face them up and we did it with style, now we must take what we earn't tonight and go again in the derby because they will be right up for it and nothing to lose

very big shout out to the city fans. loud and proud again tonight well done to whoever went over and got behind the lads, you are the 12 man and the team needs it when things have been a bit below our best and both the fans and the team take a bow

The question is would we prefer an aggressive and rash CB that can bite into a tackle or a Stones who allows attackers to turn and face? The prospect or Martial, Rashford and James against Stones terrifies the life out me haha.
I hope OGS plays those 3 from the start as we will ‘tear them a new one’!

The question is would we prefer an aggressive and rash CB that can bite into a tackle or a Stones who allows attackers to turn and face? The prospect or Martial, Rashford and James against Stones terrifies the life out me haha.

I know what you mean but Otto wont get close to those 3 ...for me stones is the better option.

we may see Walker when we dont have possession hanging back and more central like the other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.