Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Otamendi handled Woods really well tonight, the referee gave two ridiculous decisions for Burnley against him early on but once City re-established dominance with the ball on the pitch Burnley's aerial threat was annulled and were their chances.
Not much praise for The General, I think his slip up v Norwich has made him a bit of a target. He’s a good player, prone to the odd bad pass but he’s been valuable to us. Well done Otto, solid performance and we shouldn’t be too worried about him, his attitude is great.

Great Tropical City win on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke, or somewhere alike. Fourmidable goals and Jesus said he need to score as much as legendary Agüero.
Keep it on lads, the perpetual bottlers will eventually fail.

This match 31 pages so far. Previous match 108 pages.
Threads self feed on flapping and moaning, that's a trend.

Reactions: mat
I’m watching now at home after listening On the radio at work. Through the first half we have run the FB or wing overlap several times and that outside to inside pass to KDB as he runs the channel into the area. The latter I noticed against Toon but I’ve been wondering for weeks where that overlap went. We are SO much more dangerous when we run it. Pleased to see!

Rodri just immense, suffocating them all
over the pitch.

Great Tropical City win on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke, or somewhere alike. Fourmidable goals and Jesus said he need to score as much as legendary Agüero.
Keep it on lads, the perpetual bottlers will eventually fail.

This match 31 pages so far. Previous match 108 pages.
Threads self feed on flapping and moaning, that's a trend.
To be fair it is school night,hence the low turnout on here.

Looks like the lights being out before the game ended up helping with the team spirit lol

wonder if the lights not working in the dressing room on arrival was done on purpose by them. Surely not poor gamesmanship by Dyche who always moans about fair play, diving etc but allows his team to play to the tactics of lump it long and the big guys up front collapse to try and win soft free kicks

wonder if the lights not working in the dressing room on arrival was done on purpose by them. Surely not poor gamesmanship by Dyche who always moans about fair play, diving etc but allows his team to play to the tactics of lump it long and the big guys up front collapse to try and win soft free kicks

Wow so cynical ;-)
A power cut which only affects the away dressing room? Nothing suspicious about that at all.....
Seriously it is a pathetic attempt at mind games and I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of it.

Not bad tonight.

You’re a bundle of laughs tonight. ? Don’t go overboard will you?
Tonight was fantastic mate and it was great to see our swagger and hunger back. We’re unstoppable when we’re in this mood.

Jon Moss should never be in charge of any football match at that level. The bloke is a fckin liability.
Booking Bernardo Manning for a slight tug of a shirt yet no booking for Cork for a studs-up assault on KDB.He's been on my hate list for years. I'm 51 and the next time I see him ref us fairly and competently will be the first.

That guy Barnes I think his name was.Big thick set lad.I sat in a pub and watched this big forward collapse to the ground like he d been shot.....I think it was a robot-Rodri shoulder barge.....
I squirmed in my seat.I was so embarrassed for the player....in front of his own fans ..at Turf Moor on a cold Tues night. ..some bloke throwing himself to the ground.
Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.