Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Yeh the douche couldn’t help mentioning the money though . He wouldn’t dare say that about the rags or livarpool. What a wanker.
That’s because they don’t have any...

Or, at least, that is what I gather based on Rag and Dipper critiques of our success.

Row F a few yards to the right of the goal, so I had a great view of our 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals. Bloody freezing but well worth it.
Less happy that I lost a temporary filling eating a doughnut on the way back.

Teams thinking we are a bit fragile at the moment maybe to our benefit. Lots of space to exploit and easy to hit Burnley on the break, very naive from them.

The officials were terrible, one example was the 50 50 on the half way line where Sterling played the ball backwards but was cut out by their defender putting Jesus clean through. Offside apparently, these guys get paid for this officiating.

Superb all over the pitch, Rodri imperious and scored a wonderful goal to cap it all off.

Two very good finishes by Jesus will have done his confidence the world of good.

Keep the exact same eleven for the rags.

Amazon did a fantastic job of covering the game I thought - well, apart from Beglin, that is.

Teams thinking we are a bit fragile at the moment maybe to our benefit. Lots of space to exploit and easy to hit Burnley on the break, very naive from them.

The officials were terrible, one example was the 50 50 on the half way line where Sterling played the ball backwards but was cut out by their defender putting Jesus clean through. Offside apparently, these guys get paid for this officiating.

Burnley’s tactics were very strange. They were wide open within the first 10 mins. I think our quick passing, movement and defending from the front though was just way too much for them.

Wow so cynical ;-)
A power cut which only affects the away dressing room? Nothing suspicious about that at all.....
Seriously it is a pathetic attempt at mind games and I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of it.
I suspect the heating had failed as well. Pathetic attempt by a bunch of inbreds to unsettle us, it had the completely opposite effect. Thank you Burnley you may well have kick started our season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.