Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

We’re winning at a canter because of our defence but that game really should have been 5-0.
we are doing everything right at the moment except for the clinical edge in front of goal.
I can see Liverpool winning easy enough tonight too so I just hope Pep has a master plan to pull them apart at the weekend.
A master plan of not playing Sterling or Mahrez perhaps. (please God)

We now have something we haven't had since Mancini.

Discipline.

It's almost robotic at times how well drilled the whole side is from a defensive perspective.

I fucking love it.
Yup, I think it’s genius personally

It’s been rebuilt in such a smooth fashion, I’m actually enjoying watching this defence as much our attack of 3 years ago, I never thought I’d say that about defending (:

it’s well oiled and will take some stopping, both domestically and in Europe... so pleased for Pep, he’s proving once again he’s the best of his generation!

It’s been rebuilt in such a smooth fashion, I’m actually enjoying watching this defence as much our attack of 3 years ago, I never thought I’d say that about defending (:

it’s well oiled and will take some stopping, both domestically and in Europe... so pleased for Pep, he’s proving once again he’s the best of his generation!

My man.

But where’s his plan B?

I know we still have room for improvement, but nevertheless we are on an incredible run and wins like this just add to the momentum. Excellent result, we should be so, so happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.