Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Due to some shit I had to attend to I have seen non of the game except Haaland looking rather pissed at Pep.
Anything to it blues ?

That was a poor representation of elite/premier league football.

Game was too lopsided, the atmosphere was non existent.

As a city fan happy with the game but for a neutral that was shit. I didn’t even flinch at the third goal.

He got to stop all his 'lad' stuff and demonstrate complete dedication and professionalism.

Competition at City is tough and likely to get tougher....only the VERY best will play !!

Don't fuck with Pep,Jack !!
Literally no reason whatsoever to assume he didn't play today because of "lad stuff". Pep went over to him at the end so he's not in the dog house. He does demonstrate complete dedication and professionalism during the season. Pep has even stated as much. The way some City fans jump at the smallest chance to criticise Grealish based on nothing at all really is revolting.

He got to stop all his 'lad' stuff and demonstrate complete dedication and professionalism.

Competition at City is tough and likely to get tougher....only the VERY best will play !!

Don't fuck with Pep,Jack !!
Alternatively, Guardiola just rotated his squad with a busy schedule ahead. Who needs the tabloids when we have our own fans creating dramas out of nothing.

Literally no reason whatsoever to assume he didn't play today because of "lad stuff". Pep went over to him at the end so he's not in the dog house. He does demonstrate complete dedication and professionalism during the season. Pep has even stated as much. The way some City fans jump at the smallest chance to criticise Grealish based on nothing at all really is revolting.
Have you actually read my post ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.