Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Kovacic signing of the Summer. Well done boys. On to Athens! I can't fucking wait!
I don't think KdB will be with us in Athens.... :( Good start tonight, but Im afraid KdB is too fragile,and I really don't know if he can the leader he was all those years, again.... Not good performance by Akanji tonight,ups and downs for Lewis....

He got to stop all his 'lad' stuff and demonstrate complete dedication and professionalism.

Competition at City is tough and likely to get tougher....only the VERY best will play !!

Don't fuck with Pep,Jack !!
What a load of rubbish. Did you know that he doesn’t drink during the season? “Lad stuff” FFS he celebrated winning the treble. Wouldn’t you? He looks fit and Pep HAS to rotate with all the games coming up. We should not need every one of our best players to beat Burnley.

Who cares what the neutrals think?!

Erm us. Neutrals make the Premier League the most watched football product in the world and generates billions. If the product is not exciting and viewership declines then so will the quality of players we watch.

This is not a tribalism “fuck the rags and scousers what they think” way of thinking, it’s the bigger picture. There’s too much football being played and fans aren’t getting value for money.

Great first game, real shame about De Bruyne but I do think this is going to be Fodens season to really shine. Kovacic is a really good signing, as is Gvardiol, and keeping Bernardo is more important than anything we could still do in the transfer market.

Burnley played some good football at times too, they’re going to give a few teams a good go this season.

Felt good to have football back :)

What a load of rubbish. Did you know that he doesn’t drink during the season? “Lad stuff” FFS he celebrated winning the treble. Wouldn’t you? He looks fit and Pep HAS to rotate with all the games coming up. We should not need every one of our best players to beat Burnley.
The club are genuinely worried about his drinking and the inappropriate times hes doing it

I'm upright till I'm horizontal.

I'm more interested in who makes the stating 11 v the georgies,in an intense PL game, than Wednesday agin Seville.

Whether Jack starts in games or not is irrelevant.

Alcohol and 24 hour raves are not conducive to elite level performances from professional athletes.
He doesn’t do 24 hour raves. Unless he’s finished the season & win the treble. You don’t know anything about him & obviously read the Sun too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.