Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a tough physical game, they will be looking to use their size and bully the game. Hopefully the arrival of Laporte and Ota will bolster our aerial disadvantage.
I think we can win this if we actually take our chances. They won’t give us as many as WBA, so we need to be clinical.

Have to say I think pep has managed the squad incredibly. He has also built an incredible spirit. The likes of Delph and zchickenchko have been a revelation.

Can you imagine if we had kept everyone fit all season?!! I honestly think we would have won every game.

Who would you be bragging too if we lose?? Just never want to see City lose full stop.

I wouldn't be bragging at all as Arsenal and Chelsea are irrelevant to us
So you're happy to risk the cups just beat Arsenal and Chelsea in a league that's already won?

This will be a tough physical game, they will be looking to use their size and bully the game. Hopefully the arrival of Laporte and Ota will bolster our aerial disadvantage.
I think we can win this if we actually take our chances. They won’t give us as many as WBA, so we need to be clinical.

We' have played these before and faired OK. WBA gave us nothing, we took.

Ederson
Stones Otamendi Laporte
Walker Fernandinho De Bruyne Zinchenko
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

4-0 City. 3 leg breakers yellow carded.

Burnley defender James Tarkowski could return from the groin injury that caused him to miss the midweek draw against Newcastle.

Steven Defour is facing at least two months out because of a knee injury.

• Sean Dyche's side are winless in eight league matches, drawing four and losing four.
  • They could suffer four successive Premier League home defeats for the first time since April 2010.
  • A sixth loss of the season at Turf Moor would equal their entire tally for 2016-17.
  • Burnley are the division's lowest-scoring home side, with eight goals from 12 games.
  • The Clarets have not won any of the last 51 top-flight games in which they conceded the first goal (D10, L41).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.