Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest 11 for this game and Leicester. Rest players against Chelsea and Arsenal in the league due to the cup fixtures. We can afford to draw/lose a couple so we might as well rest them in games where we could possibly lose points in. We need to concentrate on getting the wins against the 9 or so easier games. Yes I am saying we throw the chelsea and arsenal games so I've got my tin hat on ready for the abuse
Not from me I would have thrown Anfield.

Not had my eye on the news today but I’m surprised there was ever any question about Fern being banned. When I saw it live it just looked clumsy as if he wasn’t looking. Even when MOTD showed it last night it looked unintentional and the commentator said as much. For a retrospective ban in light of the recent decisions would have made the FA look stupid and they already do a pretty good job of that.

Glad Merlin is ok (if previous post is correct). I would still rest him just in case or have him start on the bench,

Last edited:
But the strongest 11 can't start every game for the next 6 games. We have to rotate and the best time to rotate is before and after the cup games
Thats not what you said !! You openly stated you'd be happy to throw games against Chelsea n Arsenal. WTF !!! How long have you been a blue for ?? We had enough of losing in the bad old days. We're creating a winning culture now.

Ederson
Stones Otamendi Laporte
Walker Fernandinho De Bruyne Zinchenko
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

4-0 City. 3 leg breakers yellow carded.
Atkinson the ref. 100 times better ref than the last two clowns we've had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.