Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep: "I think in two months, in March, maybe Mendy will be available to start training with us."

Pep says David Silva received a "painful kick in the side" and will be assessed today.

Yesterday @21LVA could not train - he was recovering. He has a painful kick in the side. We will see today how he feels.

I think a lot of us are thinking the same thing
I love the football we play, but, I must confess, with some of the treatment our front 6 are currently having to endure, (With no protection at all from !*!* officials) I do sometimes wish we had a Gerry Gow or a Big Andy Morrison out there to “Give ‘em a bit back”

Bet365 have a good deal of 10/1 on 2 red card tackles not being punished for this game, a special offer. My expert betting advise is that this is basically free money.

Also another promotion on first City foul to be a yellow at 3/1, another good tip.

Pep Guardiola says Gabriel Jesus will be out for another "four or five weeks".

LIVE
25b6.png
http://manc.it/2E9Vs6k
Not good news but I suppose it could have been worse and at least we'll have him for the business end of the season.

I love the football we play, but, I must confess, with some of the treatment our front 6 are currently having to endure, (With no protection at all from !*!* officials) I do sometimes wish we had a Gerry Gow or a Big Andy Morrison out there to “Give ‘em a bit back”

I think Andy's willingness to bring it down and play it to feet, as well as his tireless work ethic, would have impressed Pep a lot :D

PEP: @Harrison_Jack11 is going to go on loan and we will see at the end of the season. In pre-season a lot of players will be at the World Cup and after we are going to decide. I don’t know. At the moment I don’t know who will be joining us in the states.

PEP: There is 13 games, 39 points to play, we are 15 ahead, It’s not over. We have tough games left to play. We cannot deny and everyone knows how tough it is at Burnley. We have Arsenal, United, Tottenham and Chelsea.

their main defender isn't playing... 1- 0 or 2-0 would be good enough for me.

read between the lines ffs. I'm saying we play the kids against Chelsea and Arsenal to fully rest the first team for the cup games. They might win, draw, lose doesn't really matter as long as we're ready for the final, the CL and FA cup

I've been a blue for 30 years what does that have to do with anything?
It meant, if you have been a blue for 30 years( and I'm not denying that btw) then you'd know all about the bad old losing days. I kinda get what you're getting at, possibly could of been worded differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.