Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nervous about this game, Burnley at their ground is gonna be hard.

Augero and De Bruyne could have scored three apiece against West Brom. Diaz, Sterling and Zinchenko all went close, how many times this season could they have had six or seven?There's bound to be a match when 90% of the chances go in instead of being missed and if they get an early lead this could be it. I fancy a repeat of the day Goater scored a hat-trick there but will settle for 2-0 and no injuries.

Chill guys. Have a feeling that this is the match when the conversion rate of the many chances created will significantly increase.

I know we have injuries but just seen Burnley have more than us so that should not be an excuse. We have enough quality to get the correct result providing we get some sort of decent ref if there is such a thing these days.

Going to be tough game but I can see our quality coming through. One of my big concerns is that hard man wannabe ex rag Bardsley going through the back of one of our players. I predict a 1-3 away win and 18 points clear.

Going to be tough game but I can see our quality coming through. One of my big concerns is that hard man wannabe ex rag Bardsley going through the back of one of our players. I predict a 1-3 away win and 18 points clear.

I was thinking the exact same thing, That horrible cretin constantly tries to do damage to our players even in his Stoke days he was always at it.

Going to be a tough game I'll go 2-0 City.

If we can keep Ashley Barnes quiet (Their best player, in my view) we have little else to fear. (Apart from, as other’s on here have already stated, that dirty ex-rag f*cker, Bardsley).

Last edited:
Nearly 21% of us think we cant get a result at Burnley, quite staggering that considering how good we are, even with players out injured, love to know what these negative assumptions are based on, we are all entitled to our opinion of course but not far off a quarter of us think we are not capable of winning at Burnley, beggars belief...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.