Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw. Now that IS embarrassing.

Still, he nailed his colours to the mast before Pep explained why, so has decided that leaving the colours there is his only option.

Ive seen the reason and he said its cos there was an EDS match last night. Which is to be frank, a naff reason. A totally useless and crap EDS match. Travelling with the first team is ten times more valuable to learning.

I'm in full agreement,it sends out completely the wrong message.

If politics are the reason,then its pretty fucking sad.

Maybe stones was due to play and just felt unwell again? Or silva. Seems strange if not. Just pick a lad not to play last night and include on the bench.

Lol get a grip guys. Rat boy being upset at us only having 6 subs is hilarious - I'd be more concerned about a 15 point gap (soon to be 18). And the mard arses on here saying it's unacceptable? What are you on about. It's obvious we'd planned for either Silva or Stones particularly being involved so no need to pull a lad out of the EDS game last night. Both failed their fitness/illness test so only 6. So fuckin what! It's going to have no impact on the game what so ever. As as for it being a kick in the teeth to the EDS lads - Tosin, Diaz and Foden being regularly involved proves if you are good enough you will be in. Pep said Nmecha will be involved in the next few weeks, but he's not fit. WTF do people want???

No, it wouldn't have hurt... if he wasn't f**king injured.

I find it a little embarrassing how quickly everyone is happy to jump on (ex-United) Gary fucking Neville's fake outrage train rather than wait and see if the greatest manager in our history has a logical explanation. As it turns out, he does. So what's the problem?

Micky Doyles lad only played the last 30 minutes last night , would have love to see him on the bench today , would have been a very proud day for the family ,but ratboy is getting desperate now , he's digging deep now to find a negative about our club

I'm sorry but if we are being honest, having 6 on the bench is a Message to the league.

Stop injuring the players :(

ITs a bit of a weird message. Let's have less options to send a message. The league aren't going to care or listen.

No reason not to pick one of the kids for the bench, even if he has no intention of playing him.

He can just be there, for the experience. And it's good publicity for the academy, having players involved.

This just invites bad publicity & we have 100s of people just waiting for that opportunity, they have now been given..

Exactly. Amazes me how some City fans can’t see this. Probably because it’s been highlighted by a red.

No, it wouldn't have hurt... if he wasn't f**king injured.

I find it a little embarrassing how quickly everyone is happy to jump on (ex-United) Gary fucking Neville's fake outrage train rather than wait and see if the greatest manager in our history has a logical explanation. As it turns out, he does. So what's the problem?

Oh come on now, show some fucking respect to Mercer, when Pep has lifted a few trophies then and only then can you claim him the greatest, dear fucking god.

Quality venom in that post girlbob, respect. What has that sour prick said now?
Any excuse to have a pop at guardiola, should heard the shit sniffer last week on twitter. This week pep is pathetic for only naming 6 subs, last week pathetic for saying we can’t pay salaries as large as united. He needs to mind his own fucking beeswax

I give a shit about the academy and the young lads. There is no good reason for this. It's an incredibly negative thing to do.

Agree with you.

He's making a point that we should have signed a couple more players in the window rather than bad challenges I think. Not the time or place.

Just about the only thing he has misjudged since he got here so he's allowed one maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.