Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was David ruled out beforehand? I'm just thinking he might have been due to start with Ilkay on the bench but was forced to drop out or see his family this morning.

I don't fully understand why we've named six but I also don't understand why some people are losing their minds over it.

fuck sake too many of you frothing just cos ratboy is angry,we don't know if dave and john were ruled out an hour before the game etc
burnley guy in studio said they will be getting into us so expect the same again,the team is pretty much ALL we have thanks to the knobblers

COME ON BLUEBOYS

Micky Doyles lad only played the last 30 minutes last night , would have love to see him on the bench today , would have been a very proud day for the family ,but ratboy is getting desperate now , he's digging deep now to find a negative about our club
What? You can't just select the nearest available academy player and chuck him on the bench. It's a big deal for them, they're not all ready yet and we have to be careful. Pep is in the best position to make these decisions, not us.

Pep probably thought David would be available, maybe stones or Nmecha too. No point taking a kid out last night when he thought they wouldn't even make the bench

He more then likely would have know nmecha wasn't fit enough yesterday. So why on Earth did he not ask one of the eds players last night not to play and call them up. Someone like Matt smith. Would have just been experience on the bench for him.

It's incredibly negative and unfair on our young players. Loads of players injured, but the manager would rather just have less subs.

I'm sorry but if we are being honest, having 6 on the bench is a Message to the league.

Stop injuring the players :(

Or a message to the board that we need to sign more players to cope with a long season and injuries.

It costs more failing to win trophies because we don't have a deep enough squad than if we'd paid what selling clubs ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.