Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the three he’s named?

He’s just said why, Nmecha is unfit and the other kids played yesterday. All the other senior pros and injured or ill.

Can’t believe people siding with that snide agenda driven rag

Trust me, they will. We will see a few straight reds the next few games. You watch.

The only reason you'd have 6 on the bench is to send a message.

Beenado's Interview, Sterling's interview, Pep's interview, a 6 man bench... We are sending a concerted message.... This shit would not fly with us.

Refs do your foking jobs!

I for one like the message. We have Zee, Diaz and Adarabioyo on the bench. If that's not enough of a message to the youth players... Then I can't help them.

The message has already been sent, loud & clear.

This will just get used by our enemies, the same way City/Liverpool fans would take the piss if Mourinho did it.

Would be better off saying we had a late injury at the ground, even if it's not true.

excellent piece of propaganda,get the message across

It’s not getting the message across though, because people are criticising Pep for not sticking another youth player on there, rather than commenting on the amount of injuries we have.

Tuned into BM about 5 minutes ago, not had radio or TV on yet. Went straight to the last 5 pages and couldn't believe the crap that's being posted. If Pep wants to name 6 subs, let him its his job. Calling out a manager who has pushed us to within 12 points of winning the league, a cup final and still in two more competitions buggers belief. If you want to agree with ratboy before Pep your are supporting the wrong team.
Absolutely 1000% right. GET A GRIP YOU MUPPETS!!!!

fuck sake too many of you frothing just cos ratboy is angry,we don't know if dave and john were ruled out an hour before the game etc
burnley guy in studio said they will be getting into us so expect the same again,the team is pretty much ALL we have thanks to the knobblers

COME ON BLUEBOYS
Spot on, Karen. Bunch of utter Jessies!

Tuned into BM about 5 minutes ago, not had radio or TV on yet. Went straight to the last 5 pages and couldn't believe the crap that's being posted. If Pep wants to name 6 subs, let him its his job. Calling out a manager who has pushed us to within 12 points of winning the league, a cup final and still in two more competitions buggers belief. If you want to agree with ratboy before Pep your are supporting the wrong team.

Totally agree...

JJ

Theres no point getting worked up about it until we here what Pep has to say.

I know the youth game last night isnt an excuse but if a player pulled out last minute we maybe wouldnt have time to call on them at short notice, they might already be on leave for all we know.

Rag media frothing at the mouth at any chance they get to attack us. Hilarious and shows how much they are hurting.

WHO.
THE.
FUCK
CARES? !!!!

Apart from Ratboy, that is.
Tells you how butt hurt he is lately, the “I’m so impartial” mask is slipping and his true colours are shining though. The slimy dickhead !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.