Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the three he’s named?

He’s just said why, Nmecha is unfit and the other kids played yesterday. All the other senior pros and injured or ill.

So we couldn't just have a player there for the experience ?

I can understand it if they got a late injury at the ground, but not if they knew in advance. Just take one of the kids & let him be involved.

fuck sake too many of you frothing just cos ratboy is angry,we don't know if dave and john were ruled out an hour before the game etc
burnley guy in studio said they will be getting into us so expect the same again,the team is pretty much ALL we have thanks to the knobblers

COME ON BLUEBOYS
Exactly.

Or a message to the board that we need to sign more players to cope with a long season and injuries.

It costs more failing to win trophies because we don't have a deep enough squad than if we'd paid what selling clubs ask.
Nah, Pep and the board are tight. Weves igned enough players. 6 this season pretty much a goalie and a whole backline plus Bernado.

Pep isn't messaging those guys. At the rate we are being kicked, it won't matter if we signed 20 players.

Tuned into BM about 5 minutes ago, not had radio or TV on yet. Went straight to the last 5 pages and couldn't believe the crap that's being posted. If Pep wants to name 6 subs, let him its his job. Calling out a manager who has pushed us to within 12 points of winning the league, a cup final and still in two more competitions buggers belief. If you want to agree with ratboy before Pep your are supporting the wrong team.

Tuned into BM about 5 minutes ago, not had radio or TV on yet. Went straight to the last 5 pages and couldn't believe the crap that's being posted. If Pep wants to name 6 subs, let him its his job. Calling out a manager who has pushed us to within 12 points of winning the league, a cup final and still in two more competitions buggers belief. If you want to agree with ratboy before Pep your are supporting the wrong team.
THIS!

So we couldn't just have a player there for the experience ?

I can understand it if they got a late injury at the ground, but not if they knew in advance. Just take one of the kids & let him be involved.
Silva was facing a late fitness test no?

His shirt has travelled.

I don't know how the EDS kids, or the club, are going to move forward from this. This is exactly the sort of decision that could see us start to drop points and I, for one, am outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.