Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel if we beat Burnley, Liverpool will wobble and could be beaten at Newcastle. We could win the title at home v Leicester. That’s how close it is. However, must min tomorrow.

Gutted. Should be able to cope though as it’s an aerial assault were likely to encounter if we encounter an assault at all.

Keep the ball for long periods as normal and take our chances.

I’m quite confident we’ll win this without any issues.
I know you're talking sense but I wish I could be as confident-nervous wreck at the moment.

burnley will be a hard game and like the race in the run its just get the 3 points on the board and move on forget style and grace winning ugly also works

am a respect every team you play ?? and never count your chickens from a bunch of eggs and burnley or united treat the game the same work hard and play the game in the right way and earn the right to win then nobody can question your game

Tomorrow’s match is season defining for he. It is almost a perfect storm for Liverpool- we’re away at a windswept Turf Moor against a Burnley side that’s in great form with a record of beating the champions, without KDB and Fernandinho and off the back of possibly the most intense month in years.

If we’re going to drop points tomorrow is the day. If we win tomorrow the pressure will be back on Liverpool. 4 more matches as against our 2, 2 of them against Barca. Our remaining league fixtures are similar- both away to teams in the bottom half that are defensively good with decent managers and both home to decent sides chasing 7th. The season rests on tomorrow’s match for me.

Hopefully we’ll see Silva, Bernardo and Gundogan in similar form to Wednesday night. If those 3 are at their best we win. It’s a match we need to play smart, control the ball from the first minute and make sure the home crowd have nothing to cheer. We must take our chances- no misses like Raheem’s there last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.