Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting how Burnley approach this game. They will no doubt have a go.The midweek game to follow against Everton at home is a real must win.

Be interesting how Burnley approach this game. They will no doubt have a go.The midweek game to follow against Everton at home is a real must win.
Didn't realise that was their next game, could work in our favour that.

Not realised that they play dips2 a few days later, they'll have the advantage against us of almost no players coming back from international duty.

I can see them spoiling for a 0-0 with us and having a go in the 6 pointer a couple of days later.

Get an early goal and they'll not want to know on the Saturday.

Not realised that they play dips2 a few days later, they'll have the advantage against us of almost no players coming back from international duty.

I can see them spoiling for a 0-0 with us and having a go in the 6 pointer a couple of days later.

That’s the key to this game. Put the game to bed early and they won’t bust a gut with Everton to come. We should be beating these though. They are shite

We will smash burnley even if we play our 3rd team.

I believe Burnley will win easily by two clear goals. We are useless have a crap overrated manager Then those demons from that shithole down the canal will finally put us back to the 1990's were we belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.