Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former Burnley resident would recommend the cricket club by the ground as a safe place for a beer, also right next to the away end. The Bridge in town is OK as well, would give the Turf a very wide berth. Zeetas ( formally the Atlantis) by the Bus Station world's best breakfast for half nothing. Only game I ever have slightly divided loyalties hope the info is helpful for travelling blued.

Sterling masterclass incoming ...
Hopefully.
As long as he's got this miss from a few seasons ago he had up there out of his head.
Still can't believe he didn't score, it defied logic.
But he's more than made up for it with the goals he has scored.
0-3 City win and coast the game with plenty to spare for the 4 huge games immediately after

As a former Burnley resident would recommend the cricket club by the ground as a safe place for a beer, also right next to the away end. The Bridge in town is OK as well, would give the Turf a very wide berth. Zeetas ( formally the Atlantis) by the Bus Station world's best breakfast for half nothing. Only game I ever have slightly divided loyalties hope the info is helpful for travelling blued.
clint.png

Anyone else getting those 18/19 run in feelings. Every game absolutely crucial
Ye it’s bloody awful, I never wanted to go through that again, but looks like it could be, hopefully we can match and then beat them at our place to give us some breathing room, still can’t believe we’ve dropped those 7 points

I’ll be in the cricket ground before the game, went in the royal dyche after the game last time, interesting bunch in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.