Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot it was the international break and thought this was today , bollocks
I logged on and getting nothing l restarted my router. While l was waiting Radio Manchester was reporting on Salford City. Checked the fixtures - Sat 2 April 1500. FFS. What's happening Came on here and saw your post and realised its not until next week. Like an early April Fools joke.
Now for another nice beer in the sun after a quick Google of Emmy lou Haris who Is 75 next Saturday and proves my point that silver hair goes very well with natural good looks in your 70s.
(If my son makes an adverse post l will kill him)

I logged on and getting nothing l restarted my router. While l was waiting Radio Manchester was reporting on Salford City. Checked the fixtures - Sat 2 April 1500. FFS. What's happening Came on here and saw your post and realised its not until next week. Like an early April Fools joke.
Now for another nice beer in the sun after a quick Google of Emmy lou Haris who Is 75 next Saturday and proves my point that silver hair goes very well with natural good looks in your 70s.
(If my son makes an adverse post l will kill him)
I once did something similar. City were due to play at home for the next match. I booked a ticket for the match and trains and hotels for the whole weekend.

It was too late when I realised that the match was a week later due to an International break. I ended up having a (football free) weekend in Manchester.

I then had to travel down the next week to use the match tickets purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.