Burnley at home 16th Oct

I have 1 ticket for Burnley available, Colin Bell Lower, Block 122, Row 3, Edge of the Penalty Box, £30 Print at Home ticket, so PDF can be sent, PM Me

I have 1 ticket for Burnley available, Colin Bell Lower, Block 122, Row 3, Edge of the Penalty Box, £30 Print at Home ticket, so PDF can be sent, PM Me

I'd snap that up if it was a pair. Definitely not another?

I'd snap that up if it was a pair. Definitely not another?
Hi, sorry, I only have the one, it's available for a lot of home games as I work shifts, if you're interested. Hopefully you will get a pair for Saturday, if you find another single, come back to me, cheers Blue

Hi, sorry, I only have the one, it's available for a lot of home games as I work shifts, if you're interested. Hopefully you will get a pair for Saturday, if you find another single, come back to me, cheers Blue

Thank you. Got two. Let's go Blues.

I have 3 tickets available for this. 2 adult 1 under 18 In block 218

Ideally looking to sell all together. Paid £137 but will take £120 as can no longer make it.

Pm me if interested

Just bought 2 tickets for myself and the wife and it was painless, both installed on google app and raring to go on Saturday :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.