Burnley fans in boxes

ell said:
Got quite hostile in 201 today with a load of Burnley fans going mental after the goals.

I can understand them being there and would probably do the same but cheering and jumping up and down is disrespectfull IMO and all they were doing was aggravating the city fans.

Ah quick "Yesss" is fine but jumping up and down like youve just won the lottery is not on when surrounded by blues and everyones a bit pissed off.
Bollocks i would be givin gi tplenty me self

who the fuck gives a shit about Burnley fans?

That was a terrible performance by the team!

i was there in 201 i few rows in front of it yea people did get pissed off but it is all about the bantar if u cant take it dont give it out and we were giving it out when we went 3-2 up

McFc TiLi I dIe said:
i was there in 201 i few rows in front of it yea people did get pissed off but it is all about the bantar if u cant take it dont give it out and we were giving it out when we went 3-2 up
Yeah mate I understand coz I was on the back row giving them pure shit back, but looking back on it, it could quite easily have got out of hand and then no doubt its the city fans that get treated like shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.