Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

That was Pep ball at its worst today.

Lots of pointless passing but three points, clean sheet is all that matters.

Burnley’s support was awful today. Only sold two tiers and quiet all the way through. Never shut up outside on the way to the ground!
Funny as fuck hearing them trying to get 'is this a library' going and I could barely hear em 2 blocks away. In fairness we were very poor today on that front too

Funny as fuck hearing them trying to get 'is this a library' going and I could barely hear em 2 blocks away. In fairness we were very poor today on that front too
It was a drab game. Burnley fan outside on way to ground said to me “anything less than our usual 4/5 nil drubbing will be a good result for us” they usually sell 3000 though so surprised by their low turnout.

Atmosphere only really got going when word got out about the rags losing.

It was a drab game. Burnley fan outside on way to ground said to me “anything less than our usual 4/5 nil drubbing will be a good result for us” they usually sell 3000 though so surprised by their low turnout.

Atmosphere only really got going when word got out about the rags losing.
Yeah longest/loudest sustained period of noise was when they went 2-1 up, was a good laugh but we should have it in us to give that for our own lads

Because he’s a top player, and he might not be showing it now, with us. I can guarantee though if he does move it will be to a c/l team and a fresh start will see him starring for them, like he has for us before.
Disagree. Can’t imagine there’ll be many teams fighting for his signature. His form has declined rapidly. I’d happily any money for him and use it for a top striker.

Good result against a doggedly shit team who make everyone look bad . Steffen pkk ok Ayer good when needed but he is no ederson ake was ok but he will never dislodge our main hitters at the back . Kdb was until the goal way of the pace. Mahrez was terrible and he needs to get better and as for sterling well he was typical sterling and the sooner he is gone he he better it will for us . Bernardo silva is on another level atm . All in all we can’t play great every week .

Raz’s role in the team today was make space with movement and the tap in cut backs. If Mahrez haven’t been a greedy twat in the first half then he’d have scored twice and therefore done his job. I can’t see a way back for him as a regular starter with us and it’s time to go, but don’t think you can really fault him as much as some one eyed supporters are doing today. But I wouldn’t expect anything more from our lovely supportive fan base nowerdays
Great 3 points. Was worried when I saw the team sheet. Brilliant from Bernie, Rodri and Stefan
I always think that when we play packed defences we need someone who can dribble past a couple and capitalise on the space created, but we have players who can dribble into space by going in the opposite direction to the one the defender was anticipating. Raheem, along with Foden, Bernie, Kev, can do this. Defenders know he can which invariably fills them with thoughts of the brown stuff. Had Mahrez been on a decent touch for the whole of the game Raz could have had a couple of goals. The one in the first half was probably the easiest chance a player could have had, had it gone through to him.

Disagree. Can’t imagine there’ll be many teams fighting for his signature. His form has declined rapidly. I’d happily any money for him and use it for a top striker.
Guess we’ll see. He’s a far better player than some on here give him credit for. I still think the club would like him to resign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.