Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expecting a big score line. They aren’t too bad away from home and are a physical team. Rotate a couple of players to increase the pace in the first half and drag them around. We CANNOT afford to waste chances or be greedy with the ball. Sane and Magic Dave need a rest, maybe KEV too.
City 3- 1

Weather conditions may effect the game, likely to be strong winds and heavy rain.

Burnley have shown they can cause an upset already this season. They will battle. We need to give them suitable respect work harder and be clinical. I would take any sort of win.

Weather conditions may effect the game, likely to be strong winds and heavy rain.

Burnley have shown they can cause an upset already this season. They will battle. We need to give them suitable respect work harder and be clinical. I would take any sort of win.

I don't think anyone can criticise our work rate, at the moment. That's a big part of how we are playing.

Pretty blustery day by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.