Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think things will finally click tomorrow, and we'll win comfortably by a few goals.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Torres
Jesus
Think Cancelo should start over Mendy and Gundogan as the 6 instead of Rodri. Then I’d go with that.

To be honest not 100% sure why I'm sharing this info with you fellow Blumooners, and doubt it is of paramount interest / importance, but I saw Ashley Barnes at Lindow Common the other weekend

Ederson, walker, Dias, Laporte , and Foden,
Play as a 5 a side, the rest do not deserve a place.
Having just had a read of players performances-)
5/6 nil City

There have been patches of games where we have looked alright, and patches of games where we have looked awful, but this year more than last year I think it's in us to go on a five game run of wins and Christmas will look very, very different. Burnley, Fulham, United, West Brom and Southampton, with CL already done and dusted, look important, so let's put our first foot forward with Burnley.

There have been patches of games where we have looked alright, and patches of games where we have looked awful, but this year more than last year I think it's in us to go on a five game run of wins and Christmas will look very, very different. Burnley, Fulham, United, West Brom and Southampton, with CL already done and dusted, look important, so let's put our first foot forward with Burnley.
The Scum will beat us they usually do.

Pep Guardiola on fans returning to *SOME* stadiums: "I don't have an opinion. I trust the government and scientists. If the decision has been made it's because they think it's what we have to do. I don't have anything else to say.

Pep on Aguero's contract: "He's going to give us a decision. He's still not in his best condition. His injury was long. He needs to be so sharp, the quality to score - we don't have doubts but he needs time, training sessions and the minutes he will have

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "I was lucky to play as a manager with incredible players. He was one of these for sure. But as a human being, I've never found a big star to be like him

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity fitness: "Everything is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.