Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next 5 league games are so important to our season. Win all of them and things will look completely different.

In terms of the performance, I would love to see us firing again but I would settle for a much needed 3 points, however it comes.

Just hoping Mahrez doesn't start over Foden. There is zero justification for it based on form.

Come on City, give us something to cheer about!!!
Unfortunately no chance we'll win the next five matches mate, I think we'll lose at Southampton and draw against the rags, we'll win three of them.

At least 3/4 senior players will have to be left out of the senior squad tomorrow, barring any last minute injuries. Presumably Garcia and Zinchenko will be two, not sure who the others will be though. Maybe Ake as he’s only just recovered from injury, and perhaps Bernardo could do with a rest?

Think Cancelo should start over Mendy and Gundogan as the 6 instead of Rodri. Then I’d go with that.

Against a big, physical side like Burnley I think Pep will go with Rodri every time. One more big man to defend any set pieces, and it's the 6's job to deal with Chris Wood when balls get hit long to him so it's not something Gundogan likes doing.

I expect both will play to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.