Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately no chance we'll win the next five matches mate, I think we'll lose at Southampton and draw against the rags, we'll win three of them.
There is every chance we will win all of them.

It might not be spectacular and we grind out wins but so be it.

This is a game where we need to shake things up big to snap the fuck out of where we’ve been over the last few months. No Gundogan, no Sterling, no Mahrez and no Laporte.

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Cancelo - Aké - Ruben - Walker
Eddy

We need to start scoring goals tomorrow, otherwise we’ll be out of this title race before it even starts.

If he plays Gundo, Mahrez or Sterling tomorrow I’m gonna fucking lose it.

You know they will have watched Spurs and Olympiacos tactics. Bus parking at its finest will be on show again. It’s the only way to play against us, other teams know it works, so to avoid a defeat and go for a draw, that’s what they’ll do. Mahrez or Gundogan should be nowhere near this team tomorrow. If we don’t start scoring and winning, we can kiss goodbye to this title race.

Reactions: ami
This is a game where we need to shake things up big to snap the fuck out of where we’ve been over the last few months. No Gundogan, no Sterling, no Mahrez and no Laporte.

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Eddy

We need to start scoring goals tomorrow, otherwise we’ll be out of this title race before it even starts.

Your going to lose it if one of three players are selected. How old are you

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Eddy

Wtf is wrong with raz ? If we want to score goals then he has to play , what is it with newbies slagging him off

No eric but ake who has one days training lol

I have gone for a win but it will be a grind i reckon

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Eddy

Fuck do u mean no Laporte or Raz?

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Eddy

I seriously don't understand starting Silva Ahead of sterling.

Ferran - Jesus - Silva
Foden - Rodri - KDB
Eddy

By lose it, do you mean write a strongly worded post on Bluemoon?

Wtf is wrong with raz ? If we want to score goals then he has to play , what is it with newbies slagging him off

No eric but ake who has one days training lol

I have gone for a win but it will be a grind i reckon

Fuck do u mean no Laporte or Raz?

I think Raz needs a rest on the bench and Torres have been amazing these last weeks. He should have a go at left wing given his form, and Sterling hasn't played well lately, let's be honest here. Laporte hasn't been sharp either so why not play Aké if he's fit.

By lose it, do you mean write a strongly worded post on Bluemoon?

Yes exactly right.

No I'm exaggerating, obviously, but Pep need to try new stuff becuase we can't go another game this dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.