Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Dyche moan about after the game this season?​
  1. City players going over too easily
  2. The amount of time added on
  3. The cost of our squad compared to theirs
  4. The ball went out of play
  5. All of the above

Mid week is little more than a nothing game. We’ve qualified, will also piss winning the group. Today is a MUST win, as is next week too.

Ecactly. it is a must win game and that is why i'm frustrated about Mahrez starting instead of Foden.

I think you're right, noticing more and more arguments creeping into most threads recently. People need to calm down a bit and think before they post.
It really is a very mentally challenging time, and then you throw something as passion-inducing as football into the mix and it’s a timebomb!

I agree, and it’s something I’m going to try to do more of going forward because we don’t need more negativity right now!

I know it's probably pissing in the wind, but let's try and keep the discussion sensible and civil. It's not the starting XI most wanted to see, but a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss. The game hasn't even started yet!

I really do not like

"Why is ffs starting" headline on the catch up.

Find it tasteless, if not offensive personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.