Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game at the Etihad this season. What time do they open the doors for the stadium? Is it any earlier because of Covid?

I love going to the match, but paying £50 a ticket really puts a dent in my finances. I’ve been to Leipzig and Wycombe because they were both around £30 or less. I’ll to Burnley if there are any £30 tickets left on Friday when I get paid. I’m not paying £50, sorry City
Same as me mate I will only go to cup games now ,unless someone I know with a season ticket not going and gives it me

Yes you can buy paper tickets from the ticket office, check the opening hours.

Yes you can buy paper tickets from the ticket office, check the opening hours.
thanks for that, i tried the website again and it was back up and running, went right to the end to pay but it kept saying card number invalid, clicked back and got a warning that payement was being processed and if i cancelled the transaction payement might still be taken and to return to the ticketing page but it wouldnt let me so i closed the page altogether and went back in to be met with the same warning that payement was still being processed, waited half an hour and cancelled the transaction, i wonder why there might be empty seats on saturday, i dont live too far away so i can go to the ground but not everyone can

I love going to the match, but paying £50 a ticket really puts a dent in my finances. I’ve been to Leipzig and Wycombe because they were both around £30 or less. I’ll to Burnley if there are any £30 tickets left on Friday when I get paid. I’m not paying £50, sorry City
Yep, just bought a Brugge ticket today for similar reasons, but for league games I’ve had to choose either Burnley or Palace (and for a variety of reasons have chosen Palace instead)

I have watched Burnley a few time this season and they are certainly taking advantage of the more lenient rules on tackling. Hope none of ours boys get hurt in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.