Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting line up. Dias occasionally needs a rest I suppose. They are going to lob balls into our box whenever they get the chance. Hope we have some decent headers out of defence. Ake is pretty good at that. Should have enough to beat them but if they keep us out for the first 20 minutes or so I think the crowd will get restless and it will be wall to wall misery on here.

Expecting a disjointed performance defensively as I doubt the back 5 have ever played together. That midfield will still control the game and create plenty of chances though. I reckon we'll concede but should have too much for them.

I'm not happy with the weakened defence. Plus with Stirling playing also. I'm putting this match down as a draw. (But I hope we win of course).
113961.jpg

"Sterling", by the way.

we should beat Burnley mo matter what the team is tbh
if we continue to drop points with the small teams it's pretty obvious that we aren't winning the PL this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.