Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree with this more if it didn't jar with the fact Pep threw Sterling into the CL final to play a system we'd never played.

The whole Sterling saga I don't understand. If we want him to stay so much then meet his demands and play him on the wing. If we want him to go, don't constantly drop better performing players to accommodate him (appreciate that's not the case today with no jesus or ferran).
Oh I don’t think anyone is still trying to make sense of Guardiola’s decision making in the later stages of Europe. That’s way beyond my ken.

Every player is going to have to get accustomed to rotation this year, as are we.

Is slicker an academy gk then? I was wondering, wasn't sure I remembered seeing his name as often as some of the other young gks and outfield players
He is but I ask as we always seem to have 3 keepers in the matchday squad.

He is but I ask as we always seem to have 3 keepers in the matchday squad.
I don't know but I'd guess when we need to pad out the numbers, adding an extra keeper is better than taking an extra kid out of an academy/EDS fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.