KDB 30 minutes
JS 20 "
MA 20 "
Erl 15 "

Clean sheet victory
No injuries
No cards
Move on

Looking at the league table we are 4 goals behind Liverpool although we have a game in hand on them. The return of Haaland should help us score more and it will be good to see him return at some stage tomorrow and add to our goals tally. The league is that tight this season that GD could mean winning or losing the league. I really like Kompany but i don't mind seeing him squirm 4 or 5 times tomorrow when we score. Sorry Vinny.

Come on City!

We have an amazing record against Burnley, need to keep it going. Hate to put Vinny under pressure but we need the one. Hopefully the return of all the injured will see us really kick on.

Fully fit squad at last, don’t see Erling getting a lot of minutes but hope he gets on for the final 10-20 or so.

As others have said, I feel GD will matter come to the end of the season with the run in and tight title race so we need to be ruthless in front of goal as we were in the Cup last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.