Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he "fuming" or just having his usual discussion about something.

I'll go "rested".
Seriously. Every time the media says he was fuming or lecturing, if you happen to get a close up he looks like he always does - wildly enthusiastic. And rarely does he end the convo without a hug/pat on the head/etc.

I think he’ll understand that he isn’t better than Kevin De Bruyne and therefore doesn’t have a leg to stand on. The other midfielder has to defend next to Rodri and Phil can’t do that. So if Kevin is playing he either plays on the wing, as false 9, or not at all. Just life in a team that has the best midfielder on the planet.
Grealish isn't better than Foden, yet he maintained his starting role last year because of his form rather than his level of talent.

Quieter than usual at the ground. Got a beer with no queueing. I'm piss wet though. Traffic terrible, blue lights blocked the road and my usual route so turned round and through Woodhouses. Hope it's worth it, a good result. I'm sure it will with the team we have out (cracking bench if changes required).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.