Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the spurs game I can see us kicking on and if the front men click it could end up a one way street beating, confident of the win but less confident about the trains and the weather.

Agree would like to see Nunes get some minutes on Weds and it should be a good game for him.

I think Doku was poor against Spurs and Newcastle. Grealish has that spot nailed down as the most complete player (instrumental for the treble for starters) and needs minutes before we face the tougher sides, and I would actually place Bobb above Doku right now - although both of those two could, and should, play on the right at some point, not least because we will be incredibly exposed on that side should anything happen to Bernardo or Phil (Pep’s lack of attention to the RW is bugging me in general right now. He bought Doku to play there and is trying to shoehorn him onto the left IMO).
Pep has definitely proved over the years that he knows nothing about where to play people. Should have been sacked years ago

After the spurs game I can see us kicking on and if the front men click it could end up a one way street beating, confident of the win but less confident about the trains and the weather.
9 degrees, 50% chance of rain, 12 mph winds, sounds like a fucking scorcher to me

Pep has definitely proved over the years that he knows nothing about where to play people. Should have been sacked years ago
Here we go, an opinion is expressed on a forum and again Pep is not allowed to be criticised, questioned and no one is allowed to say X player should play here.

Close the forum down, especially this thread. Some terrible line ups on here every week that suggest Pep is incompetent.

Here we go, an opinion is expressed on a forum and again Pep is not allowed to be criticised, questioned and no one is allowed to say X player should play here.

Close the forum down, especially this thread. Some terrible line ups on here every week that suggest Pep is incompetent.
no, its about level of certainty that You put out to justify the opinion. How could You tell, where Pep wanted to play Doku? Nobody questioned Grealish, but. At the end of the day its also obvious truth, that You cant have enough information to questioned the goat, because You not within the team, do not know any data other than the end product, which is display. We lack information from training ground, players performance secret data, even daily condition of players well being and so on. Grealish is probably simply not at his best at the moment.

You are right though, that its a case for any opinion, so in a way its quite funny, to come with this up on the supporters forum. We may as well close the forum down, because we would never be able to express opinion without accusation of lack of info.

We can all have an opionion,and post it. As long as we all accept if Pep doesn’t agree there is a 99.5 % chance Pep is right and we are wrong.

So you’re allowed to say what you want but I can’t? Oooohhhh close the forum down.

By the way in my OPINION your OPINION was wrong. Not my fault you can’t cope with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.