Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Sam Barrott.
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Darren England.
VAR: Rob Jones. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

With no trains appearing to be running, at least not on TPE, Avanti, and Northern, we have had to put our tickets on the exchange yet again. We will be watching this one on TV.

I did make it to Tottenham for the Spurs match but am wondering when I will next manage to see a match at the Etihad?

With no trains appearing to be running, at least not on TPE, Avanti, and Northern, we have had to put our tickets on the exchange yet again. We will be watching this one on TV.

I did make it to Tottenham for the Spurs match but am wondering when I will next manage to see a match at the Etihad?
I’d be tempted to advertise them in the ticket exchange section on here as well mate. The club want £60+ for the game so good chance they won’t sell at that price.

I think if there's a game to start KDB and give him 50-60mins then it's got to be Burnley at home?

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Ake - Gvardiol

Rodri - Bernardo

KDB

Foden - Alvarez - Doku

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Gvardiol
Kovačić Rodri
Bernardo Foden Doku
Alvarez

Subs

Grealish for Kovačić
KDB for Foden
Haaland for Alvarez
Bobb for Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.