Burnley Next Week. Hughes 'MUST' Go For It And Drop Either..

I'm not a lover of 442 but I've a feeling we'll be sticking to it. Therefore if its a choice of dropping Barry or De Jong, then it'd have to be Barry as I think he's offered little to our attack recently and certainly doesn't defend as well as DJ. Barry and Ireland will not allow Ireland to shine as SI will spend more time covering than he would if we had DeJong in there.

I think we are most effect playing a 4-3-3, and that means no swp.

given
zabaleta toure lescott bridge
ireland kompany or de jong barry
tevez adebayor bellamy

The work rate of tevez and bellamy means we can drop to a 4 5 1 if we are under the cosh, however I doubt this will be the case next week.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
I think we are most effect playing a 4-3-3, and that means no swp.

given
zabaleta toure lescott bridge
ireland kompany or de jong barry
tevez adebayor bellamy

The work rate of tevez and bellamy means we can drop to a 4 5 1 if we are under the cosh, however I doubt this will be the case next week.
Thats got to be the formation every week its the same that smashed arsenal and if you say we need to play 442 against shitter teams bollocks.. we smashed hull 5-1 and most other teams playing that formation at our place, hughes is the man for city but he needs to fuck the formation off hes been using the last 4 weeks. Went today and we was crying out for ireland from the start, think hughes needs to grow some ball and put tevez on the right instead of swp or bench him.

jrb said:
De Jong or Barry. Not because they've been playing bad, but because we 'must ' play our most attacking side. Ireland has to start alongside one of those two. There's no need for 2 defensive midfielders next week.

Hughes has the squad and players for specific games. Next week is a prime example of a match where he can pick an attacking team. He must have the courage and belief to put into practice what he promised.

Given.
Zab.
Lescott/Toure/Kompany(pick any 2 from 3)
Bridge.

SWP
Barry
Ireland
Bellamy

Tevez
Ade

Subs
De Jong
Cruz
Petrov
Weiss
one of the 3 centre halfs

Almost agree Weiss for SWP

BENJIHAI said:
I would play
Given

Micah Toure Kompany Bridgey

Weiss Barry Ireland Bellamy

Tevez Ade.

I'd prefer

Given
Zab Toure Lescott Bridge
SWP Ireland Barry
Tevez Bellamy
Ade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.