Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a tough gig to keep them up this year but fair play to him. Can’t imagine Burnley fans 20 years ago ever thinking they’d be Prem League mainstays.

Orsic for £7m seems like great business to be honest. Spending the Chris Wood money wisely.

All those games in hand, solid defence (for the position they're are in), wouldn't rule them out of staying up.

A family member of junior school age signed for one of their junior teams. Dyche was there to meet and greet the parents and have photos with the youngsters signing their contracts. Just thought it was a nice touch and I stopped calling him a whining ginger **** for the day

Good for them.

I suppose up there if you don’t make it in football it’s down t’ pit by the age of 8.

Orsic for £7m seems like great business to be honest. Spending the Chris Wood money wisely.

All those games in hand, solid defence (for the position they're are in), wouldn't rule them out of staying up.

The problem for teams at the bottom with games in hand is that they are likely to lose them - that's why they are at the bottom.

The problem for teams at the bottom with games in hand is that they are likely to lose them - that's why they are at the bottom.

To be honest I only mentioned the games in hand because 1 of them is the next game at home to Watford.

The disparity in games played is unreal at the moment.
I know Tuchel is a complaining git but I read somewhere Chelsea have played 19 games more than Burnley at the moment. Thats half a premier league season.
6 premier league matches, 6 champions league matches and 5 Carabao Cup matches. Chelsea also played the Charity Shield , the Super Cup and still have to travel for the World Club championship as well.

If Burnley get into a bit of a run they could stay up.

All teams will be level on points in the bottom 4 if they all get 1 point per game in hand, like Burnley did away v Arsenal. Burnley have as good a chance as the other 3.

Got laughed at on the Leeds forum for suggesting they could yet finished above us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.