Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting promoted from the PL is a doddle if you have a reasonably competent manager and some quality players. Clubs have got promoted after sacking managers in the same season.

Fact is Dyche has failed to live up to his reputation this season and I'd be surprised if there wasn't turmoil going on behind the scenes at the club.

He has as many wins this season as Xisco and Raneri had collectively with Watford, CR was sacked almost 3 months ago.
Is it? Who are the managers who have made it a doddle to get promoted?

If there were managers that guaranteed that, then they’d be paid more than lower Premier League team managers on short term contracts.

Clueless Yank owners yet again they are the scourge of our game , bleeding clubs like the Rags , Dippers and the Goons dry and now they have put our six fingered friends into debt to buy the club and sacked the manager who was their only chance of avoiding relegation.
Maybe the Premier league shoudld look more closely at the Yanks and thier business models than dissecting our accounts on a weekly basis . our owners have not put massive debts on our clubs and yet the Yanks screw their clubs and are pure as the driven snow
The corruption is rife in football and the Yanks are at the bottom of it.

Clueless Yank owners yet again they are the scourge of our game , bleeding clubs like the Rags , Dippers and the Goons dry and now they have put our six fingered friends into debt to buy the club and sacked the manager who was their only chance of avoiding relegation.
Maybe the Premier league shoudld look more closely at the Yanks and thier business models than dissecting our accounts on a weekly basis . our owners have not put massive debts on our clubs and yet the Yanks screw their clubs and are pure as the driven snow
The corruption is rife in football and the Yanks are at the bottom of it.

I agree in principle but as long as the likes of United, Liverpool and Burnley suffer the consequences, I’m all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.