Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes to Burnley after they've been docked 30 odd points that where they will be. Burnley are staring into the Abyss. So I repeat why leave Anderlecht for a 1st division team?
The Championship the fourth best supported league in Europe and the fifth most watched league in Europe on tv.

The standard is brilliant and it’s in the top ten for best leagues in Europe full stop (ranked 9th in Europe by UEFA).

We played Brugge in the CL this season and they were easily one of the poorest teams we’ve ever faced in the competition. We’ve had much tougher tests from numerous Championship teams in the domestic cups.

Why on Earth wouldn’t he take the chance to manage in the Chsmpionship?

Yeah I get that feeling to family wants to come back to Manchester let’s hope he does a good job
Shame he didn't fancy coming back home to learn from Pep rather than go to the many fingered cunts.

Saying that I have often wondered if not all was well between them, Pep was very reluctant to play him at one stage before the 'no, Vinny, no' goal season.

The Championship the fourth best supported league in Europe and the fifth most watched league in Europe on tv.

The standard is brilliant and it’s in the top ten for best leagues in Europe full stop (ranked 9th in Europe by UEFA).

We played Brugge in the CL this season and they were easily one of the poorest teams we’ve ever faced in the competition. We’ve had much tougher tests from numerous Championship teams in the domestic cups.

Why on Earth wouldn’t he take the chance to manage in the Chsmpionship?
Fair enough, but doing it with a team that is splintering and potentially getting docked points with an uncertain financial future isn’t the best pick from that league…..

He would have been better at say…

Blackburn or Preston in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.