Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, but doing it with a team that is splintering and potentially getting docked points with an uncertain financial future isn’t the best pick from that league…..

He would have been better at say…

Blackburn or Preston in my opinion
A perfect opportunity for a club in the championship needing to do some loan deals then!

Has anyone ever driven through Padiham?

It's the closest you'll ever get to Deliverance!
It borders the Ribble Valley so not a bad place to work, better than Yam Yam land for value for money.

Burnley fans annoyed about £2.5m wages for VK when SD got £1.5m, may be bullshit but sounds plausible.

Great place for our young players going on loan will be a stealth City B team
Since the media has been running the headline that VK will be appointed. I started binge-reading the EFL RULES on loan players.

How many loan players can you sign from one club?

In order to stop the system from being abused, there are also limits regarding the number of players you can sign on loan from one club.

Only four players from a single side can be brought in, of which no more than two are allowed to be over the age of 23.

How many loan players can one club sign?

According to the EFL's list of regulations - section 54.4 to be precise - there are no limits on the total number of loan players a club can sign but only five loan players can be included on the 18-man teamsheet for any one match.

From the news, I have gathered that VK will be wanting some players on loan. His success rate with our previous loan players at Anderlecht is a bit indifferent.

Manchester City Loan players to Anderlecht: GRADE

Taylor Harwood - Bellis 16 MP 12 starts 0 Goal contribution NO IMPROVEMENT
Lukas Nmecha 31 MP 30 Starts 17 Goal contribution IMPROVEMENT
Philippe Sandler 9 MP 9 Starts 1 Goal contribution NO IMPROVEMENT

Therefore, from the data, you can draw your own conclusion. I think most of the Burnley backline will be leaving and that will provide spots for defenders but will Taylor trust him to give him the minutes. Taylor has played 41 games of championship football from two different clubs. He needs minutes.

For the club to play "KBall" that's what we are calling it. They will need more dynamic and technical players. VK plays in a 4-2-2-2 formation most of the time but with Pep's ideological beliefs in off the ball movements. Therefore Burnley will be getting a better brand of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.