Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley will definitely be a challenge with them requiring a rebuild. I guess Vinnie will see it as an opportunity as a direct PL managerial appointment is unlikely at any of the other clubs. Promotion from the Championship is the best way in whilst gaining experience of players and the football.

Close to Manchester will be a factor as will be reuniting with Bellamy.
That's an understatement to say the least. Loads out of contract, American owners who will no doubt pocket most of the parachute money....if there's any left from paying debts.
If Pep took over, I still think they are closer to being relegated than promoted.
Imo they are as likely to be in the PL again as Swindon/Bradford or Barnsley.

Bellamy has made himself a member of Clitheroe golf club, so the rumour mill in East Lancs is saying.
Good choice in my opinion! Turned up there some years back on a lad's day out, 8 o'clock in the morning and the steward asked if he could get us anything from the bar .... 12 pints of bitter duly arrived. Hope he's straight off the first tee!

Not the wisest of career moves but if Kompany wants to return to the Northwest then Burnley is the only current option.

We was shite that game. Him smiling and talking to the other manager doesn’t bother me. I’m not weird. I think of the Bellamy that ran rings around united at Old Trafford scoring two, same at Chelsea, scoring two. Hated him against us, loved him for us.
Excellent post. Got it spot on. We shit the bed that night.

Good choice in my opinion! Turned up there some years back on a lad's day out, 8 o'clock in the morning and the steward asked if he could get us anything from the bar .... 12 pints of bitter duly arrived. Hope he's straight off the first tee!
Golf clubs are often like that, many have a licence to serve alcohol when the clubhouse opens. I remember a Pro-Am I played in a decade ago. One of my fellow players liked a drink. Clubhouse opened at 7:00am, he teed off at 8:00 with four pints of Guinness on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.