Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed a midfielder from Belgium, that's their 5th signing already, old vinny sure does like a new signing, he's a bit like the Belgian Harry redknapp when it comes to new players

Tonight he's just signed Sunak and Javed from Fc Tories on frees, Daveed from Love Island, Tommy Orpington from Wethy County and expects to clinch striker Mick Lynch ( go ahead RMT) tomorrow.

Ive said some horrible things about Burnley over the years. I just want to say that I’ve had a long hard look at myself and with Vinny now going there, things could be different.

To any Burnley fans who might see this I’d like to offer my unequivocal support in you being relegated again into football oblivion. Fuck off you cousin shagging racist wankers.

Soz Vincent.

Listening to Phil Bardsley on the radio this morning, he was away with his wife and kids in Spain when he was texted to say he was being released. Also it seems several others had the same message. Poor from Burnley, hope Vinny had nothing to do with it, but it does fall within his remit as manager.

Listening to Phil Bardsley on the radio this morning, he was away with his wife and kids in Spain when he was texted to say he was being released. Also it seems several others had the same message. Poor from Burnley, hope Vinny had nothing to do with it, but it does fall within his remit as manager.
Yeah, heard Dale Stephens say he found out on Twitter he'd been released. Not great

Regardless of anything Vinny can do, but their heading for administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.