Burnley Thread - 2023/24

I fully agree with your post especially the start of it but, I'd like to add that this was very quickly dealt with and that dip tosser doing the wall pushing thing last week hasn't been pinged.

Seems it's one law for the dips 'fans' & one for other teams 'fans'
City have always dealt with fans who have done this aeroplane gesture with bans, it is nothing new to City. The arrests now been made regards tragedy chanting have come about by pressure from livarpool who twisted the words of chants to suit their agenda forgetting that for years they have done the aeroplane gesture to united fans at games. When and only when livarpool fans are arrested for tragedy chanting will I believe the law is for all not just the loudest. As for united fans and club, they have disrespected City, fans and club, for years but nothing is said. Can you imagine the media uproar if some supporters with club approval put a permanent banner up at the Etihad with a clock saying 11/12 years since St Beneathus day. Its just another sop to the red tops.

Should City bring back Vincent to learn from Pep like arteta has in preparation for being the next manager in say 2 years time.

I feel sorry for Vinny but fuck Burnley.

Fuck their racist thug fans and shit backwards club.

I’d piss myself if they did a Bury.

Good fuckin riddance.

How would he be in contention for a role as City manager in next 2 years.
I'm guessing the club hierarchy have someone in mind already.
I’m sure there are contingency plans in place for when Pep finally calls time on his City career.

Those at the top haven’t got where they are without the ability to forward plan.

Should City bring back Vincent to learn from Pep like arteta has in preparation for being the next manager in say 2 years time.
Vincent regrettably hasn’t demonstrated the tactical flexibility or pragmatism to keep Burnley up.

He and they aren’t good enough to just play one way.....and do it badly !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.