Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

It is an issue if some get 100% and others 0%.

Maybe @Alex - City Matters can look at a fairer system.
can't tell whether you're on a wind up here as there's an ounce of jealousy shining through in your posts?

I put in the hard yards last season doing a total of 57 games out of 60 in all comps, spending thousands along the way.

Not sure what 'fairer system' you had in mind, but maybe if 18-25 introduced a points system mirroring the normal system (similar to what they did for FA Cup & CL Final), I would probably still be near the top.

Surely at your big age you realise that life in general is not fair? joker

can't tell whether you're on a wind up here as there's an ounce of jealousy shining through in your posts?

I put in the hard yards last season doing a total of 57 games out of 60 in all comps, spending thousands along the way.

Not sure what 'fairer system' you had in mind, but maybe if 18-25 introduced a points system mirroring the normal system (similar to what they did for FA Cup & CL Final), I would probably still be near the top.

Surely at your big age you realise that life in general is not fair? joker
They should do that.

As the Brentford game showed the entire allocation would sell out to 18-25s in seconds if it was allowed and needs tweaking.

I am not 18-25 so it isn't self interest, and I can be objective.

If anyone spots a 'social influencer' (especially Thogden) in our away end, please do not resist in giving them a touch-up away from the CCTV cameras. Might stop these chancers from polluting the support pool.
He’ll probably get one of his mates like that MCFC lads vlogger to sort him out with a ticket in our end again, surprised no one said anything when Thogden was in our end at Anfield a few years ago

Looks like it'll have to he home end for me if I can even get a ticket in there

18-25 allocation should be you register your interest per game, then all registered get put into a random ballot, once you're drawn out and you take that ticket you will no longer be eligible for another ballot until all registered have had the opportunity to buy a ticket. Once thats happened the whole thing is reset. I've no idea how many 18-25 season ticket holders we have so not sure on the logistics of that but considering there's zero points requirements for that specific allocation, It seems only fair everybody within that category has the same opportunity to buy.

They should do that.

As the Brentford game showed the entire allocation would sell out to 18-25s in seconds if it was allowed and needs tweaking.

I am not 18-25 so it isn't self interest, and I can be objective.
The main reason tickets sold out so quick for Brentford, was because when tickets went on sale the game could have been the title decider. Tickets would have sold out quick no matter what age they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.