Burnley v CITY - Official Match Thread

Because we're up against a team who desperately need 3 points we should pick a line up to play them on the break so we need speed.

For me then.
......................................Given...................................
Richards...............Toure....................Kompany....................Onouha

...................DeJong............................................Vieira

Johnson...............................Barry.....................................Bellamy

..........................................Tevez.............................................

Dejong and Vieira to keep things tight and Richards and Onouha with their pace to support Johnson and Bellamy.

SWP to come on for the last 20 minutes to savage an already worn out defence. (I hope).

If we can get over the top a couple of times early on then this could be an easy 4 - 0 to us.

To be honest, if we can't beat them then we don't really deserve 4th place.

just you watch Mancini get it all wrong today.... just you watch, I've got that feeling that he will try not to loose the game for 85 mins then try to win it... I'm starting to hate his approach to games... We need the points end off..

Zickler said:
just you watch Mancini get it all wrong today.... just you watch, I've got that feeling that he will try not to loose the game for 85 mins then try to win it... I'm starting to hate his approach to games... We need the points end off..

Relax.

Zickler said:

Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Today we will for once have a grand victory. Burnley will start very optimistic, but an early goal from Ade will send their hope and spirit down the highway.

End result: 0-6
Goals: Ade(2), Tevez(2), Johnson and Vieira.

we cannot accept anything less than a victory today. dont wanna sound like a nob head fan but burnley are shite. if any of our rivals are playing them we would expect nothing but a win. we need to be winning the easy games to stay up there and keep it in our hands going in to tough games against united and arse. come on city!

davymcfc said:
we cannot accept anything less than a victory today. dont wanna sound like a nob head fan but burnley are shite. if any of our rivals are playing them we would expect nothing but a win. we need to be winning the easy games to stay up there and keep it in our hands going in to tough games against united and arse. come on city!

As they say, it's not always about beating the teams close to you in the league but beating the teams below you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.