Kompany
Garrido

Johnson
Barry
Viera
Bellamy

Tevez
Adebayor

If De Jong picks up another booking in either the Burnley or Birmingham game, then he misses two games after. Would leave him out because of this.

Mancini on MCFC website:

'“Stephen is still out unfortunately and I think we’ll probably start with the same players we used against Wigan as we don’t have any other injury concerns at this stage."

Surely Barry should start, given our woeful central midfield performance on Monday?

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Mancini on MCFC website:

'“Stephen is still out unfortunately and I think we’ll probably start with the same players we used against Wigan as we don’t have any other injury concerns at this stage."

Surely Barry should start, given our woeful central midfield performance on Monday?
i'd put barry in for dejong, as the poster above says, we can't afford to have him suspended

lionheart said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Do you think anyone will notice!
Madchester City evidently didn't as he still picked Superman for his starting eleven.

Um no I was quoting the previous poster

My comment was "The only other possibility I think is Paddy in for Ireland"

Ireland has now been confirmed out!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1202659_ireland_out_of_burnley_game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... rnley_game</a>

squirtyflower said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Mancini on MCFC website:

i'd put barry in for dejong, as the poster above says, we can't afford to have him suspended

On the other hand maybe getting him suspended now would be better. Would miss Blackburn and United. That leaves him free for Arsenal, Spurs, Villa arguably more important and difficult games.

robbieh said:
squirtyflower said:

On the other hand maybe getting him suspended now would be better. Would miss Blackburn and United. That leaves him free for Arsenal, Spurs, Villa arguably more important and difficult games.
if we dropped him for burnley, playing Viera
dropped him for Brum, playing Ireland
then all the key midfielders get a rest and are all available for the run in

robbieh said:
squirtyflower said:

I think there is a point when in the league when it gets to 15 bookings for a ban

.............................Given............................

.Richards.......Toure.............Kompany......Barry.

...................Vieira...............De Jong..............

.A.Johnson................Tevez.................Bellamy.

............................Adebayor..........................

----------------Given----------------

Richards---Toure---Kompany---Garrido

----------de Jong----Barry-----------

A.Johnson-------Tevez--------Bellamy

---------------Adebayor--------------

Team Mancini will pick:
Given
Richards Toure Kompany Garrido

Johnson De jong Barry Bellemy

Adebayor Tevez

My Team:
Given
Richards Nedum Kompany Garrido

Johnson Vieria Barry Bellamy

Santa Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.