Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've misjudged that completely, I would think if we get to the final, we would take closer to 30,000.
I wouldn't have thought so. There will be lots of city fans who couldn't name a single player in the team that would play at Wembley.

I think most blues would give it a miss, it's not like Wembley is some Holy Grail that we can only dream of visiting is it, the main reason other clubs will take large amounts of support is cos it's once in a lifetime opportunity for most of them, sorry if that sounds aloof, but it's true, if we were still shit, then maybe we'd have turnout, but we ain't..... and we won't.. !!

I think most blues would give it a miss, it's not like Wembley is some Holy Grail that we can only dream of visiting is it, the main reason other clubs will take large amounts of support is cos it's once in a lifetime opportunity for most of them, sorry if that sounds aloof, but it's true, if we were still shit, then maybe we'd have turnout, but we ain't..... and we won't.. !!

Whilst I agree, it'd be a great, cheap way of seeing City at Wembley for fans who would normally struggle to afford bigger cup finals.

Nearly 75,000 for Coventry v Oxford the year before. It's a big day for clubs in Leagues 1 and 2. Which is why it would be better for our U-21s not to make the final and crash the party.
Luckily, we won’t get to the final. Pep suggested that a few of the lads who would have expected to play in that will be involved in the Burton game so I wouldn’t be surprised if the u-21’s get battered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.