Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game this. Play the full strength ram to get the game won early and the tie put to bed then rest Aguero Dinho et al for the last twenty.

If they get an early six or seven goals it could be game on.

Another Jesus hat trick, at least, I reckon.

With the amount of match congestion we have, were I Pep, I don't know that I would send a single starter on the trip. Use a team similar to what Pellegrini used in the FA match a few years ago. Heck, we could simply forfeit and still advance.
Someone told me that the youth team are playing in the Checkatrade trophy on Tuesday night - seem to remember this happening before and Pep said he wouldn’t ask the kids to play twice in 24 hours - apparently the rules are that PL clubs must play their U21 team against the 1st or 2nd team of Walsall/ Shrewsbury etc - so our youngsters risk a bad injury playing against pub standard defenders - so much for those who say the kids never get a chance in games like the semi at Burton on Wednesday - could we play the women’s team against Burton ?

Someone told me that the youth team are playing in the Checkatrade trophy on Tuesday night - seem to remember this happening before and Pep said he wouldn’t ask the kids to play twice in 24 hours - apparently the rules are that PL clubs must play their U21 team against the 1st or 2nd team of Walsall/ Shrewsbury etc - so our youngsters risk a bad injury playing against pub standard defenders - so much for those who say the kids never get a chance in games like the semi at Burton on Wednesday - could we play the women’s team against Burton ?

Who says that kids never get a chance in games like v Burton on Wed ?

An early goal to settle the nerves would be nice.

Muric

Bolton
Garcia
Otamendi
Zinchenko

Gomes
Foden
Gundogan

Mahrez
Jesus
Matondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.