Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed to have travelled by MEN:

Confirmed squad members: Muric, Sandler, Danilo, Zinchenko, Delph, Mendy, Stones, Nmecha, De Bruyne, Richards, Foden, Mahrez, Bolton, Poveda, Jesus, Aguero

Not spotted but expected to be in the squad: Ederson, Garcia

Why would they? As long as we don’t take the piss by showboating there’s no point in trying to kick us off the pitch
I hope not, the tie is over and it's an opportunity for Burton to try and play ball with our '2nd team', which will probably have KDB, Mahrez, Foden, Delph, Stones, Jesus in the starting 11. A scary thought at 0-9 down!

I hope not, the tie is over and it's an opportunity for Burton to try and play ball with our '2nd team', which will probably have KDB, Mahrez, Foden, Delph, Stones, Jesus in the starting 11. A scary thought at 0-9 down!

I suspect the Burton fans are absolutely thrilled about getting to see that lot.

Personally, I expect it'll be akin to a friendly. No point their players getting hurt either.

I suspect the Burton fans are absolutely thrilled about getting to see that lot.

Personally, I expect it'll be akin to a friendly. No point their players getting hurt either.

They are playing on their home turf they will have a point to prove, they will go for it.

Assuming they don't score 10, The main objective tonight is to get through the match with no injuries to key players. Despite the Brewers droop the other week, they should be applauded for achieving a major semi for 180 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.